COMPLETE YOUR SAFETY TRAINING IF YOU WANT TO FLY THIS MONTH! NO EXCEPTIONS!! CONTACT CAPT. DeVRIES IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!
***WEATHER ADVISORY: IF AT ANY TIME YOU OR YOUR PARENTS FEEL THAT IT IS UNSAFE TO TRAVEL TO MEETINGS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER/CONDITIONS OUTSIDE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO THE COMMANDER. There will be no repercussions of actions for missing meetings due to weather. Safety is the Commander’s first priority. This includes your transit to meetings. Always consider your personal safety first in any Civil Air Patrol event/meeting!
- PT TESTING
- Cadet focused administrative work
- Squadron “housekeeping”
- Safety Brief- if you are unable to attend our in-house safety brief, you must complete an online safety briefing to stay compliant. If you need help finding this website/page, let Capt. DeVries know, she will assist you. BRING WATER! *** If temperatures are less than 45 degrees at expected time of testing, full coverage (sweatpants/jogging pants/sweatshirts/knit caps) are expected attire to participate!!
Anniversary Dinner at Loganville American Legion- 1800-2130(ish) Blues, or “church clothes”
- Drill 20min
- Inspection 10min
- Guest Speaker-Robert W. Norton SFC, USA United States Army Recruiting Station-Lawrenceville (3A3G)
- Drill 20 min
- Character development
- Flight Simulator/ work on RC aircraft if sim is still down.
- Blues uniform
- uniform inspection
- Rank up ceremony for cadets