COMPLETE YOUR SAFETY TRAINING IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE THIS MONTH! NO EXCEPTIONS!! CONTACT CAPT. DeVRIES IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!
***WEATHER ADVISORY: IF AT ANY TIME YOU OR YOUR PARENTS FEEL THAT IT IS UNSAFE TO TRAVEL TO MEETINGS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER/CONDITIONS OUTSIDE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO THE COMMANDER. There will be no repercussions of actions for missing meetings due to weather. Safety is the Commander’s first priority. This includes your transit to meetings. Always consider your personal safety first in any Civil Air Patrol event/meeting!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you had a great break!
- PT TESTING
- Cadet focused administrative work
- Squadron “housekeeping”
- Safety Brief- if you are unable to attend our in-house safety brief, you must complete an online safety briefing to stay compliant. If you need help finding this website/page, let Capt. DeVries know, she will assist you. BRING WATER! *** If temperatures are less than 45 degrees at expected time of testing, full coverage (sweatpants/jogging pants/sweatshirts/knit caps) are expected attire to participate!!
- Set up meeting for Sea cadet training day- we need to discuss who can come, and what they will be talking about.
- Drill 20min
- Inspection 10min
- meeting for sea cadet training day- outlining topics and building note cards for topics
- Drill 20 min
- Character development
- Flight Simulator/ work on RC aircraft if sim is still down.
- meeting for sea cadet day- finishing topics, discussing possible questions, discussing visual aids
- SEA CADET ground training/land nav day! We are going to be working on teaching them skills we use when doing LAND SAREX… general safety, first aid, fun stuff— dont know any? guess you got some training ahead of you!! (wont leave you to the wolves, Will help you!!)
- Blues uniform
- uniform inspection
- Rank up ceremony for cadets