COMPLETE YOUR SAFETY TRAINING IF YOU WANT TO FLY THIS MONTH! NO EXCEPTIONS!! CONTACT CAPT. DeVRIES IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!
***WEATHER ADVISORY: IF AT ANY TIME YOU OR YOUR PARENTS FEEL THAT IT IS UNSAFE TO TRAVEL TO MEETINGS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER/CONDITIONS OUTSIDE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO THE COMMANDER. There will be no repercussions of actions for missing meetings due to weather. Safety is the Commander’s first priority. This includes your transit to meetings. Always consider your personal safety first in any Civil Air Patrol event/meeting!
- PT TESTING
- Cadet focused administrative work
- Squadron “housekeeping”
- Safety Brief- if you are unable to attend our in-house safety brief, you must complete an online safety briefing to stay compliant. If you need help finding this website/page, let Capt. DeVries know, she will assist you. BRING WATER! *** If temperatures are less than 45 degrees at expected time of testing, full coverage (sweatpants/jogging pants/sweatshirts/knit caps) are expected attire to participate!!
- Drill 20min
- Inspection 10min
- Holiday party at the legion! 4:30-9… civilian clothes, blues or ABU/BDU, whatever… is casual- come and have a good time with us! FAMILY WELCOME!!!
- last meeting of the year!
- NO MEETING FOR HOLIDAYS!
- we will pick back up with meeting schedule on January 8, 2019!